A few of my favorite things.....

A few of my favorite things.....

Saturday, September 25, 2010

September

Things I’ve been wondering:



So, why in the world do people name their children after someone, then call them by their middle name? What?


Why in the world does Joy Behar annoy me so much? What?


How in the world will American Idol last with J Lo as a judge? What?


Did you know?


Portland Oregon is the #1 hub for child sex trafficking? What?


I need a break from Facebook. What?


That only old people drive Champagne Buicks. What?


Not everyone is green. What?!


That I think American Christians may be watered down. What?


I love Eminem. What?


Twitter seems like a waste of time. What?


If you can answer any of my questions or need to vent about one of my statements, let yourself free!

1 comment:

  1. 1.Why do people name their children Andrew Joseph and then call them AJ?

    2.I gave up on AI several seasons ago.

    3. It annoys me that people aren't at least "light" green. Really, in NJ where all you have to do is go to the twp and get a recycle bucket, and then put the recycle items in it, and then put the bucket out to the curb with your other buckets, why is this so hard? Being at least a little green either doesn't cost you anything or costs less, why wouldn't you do it?

    4. I don't love eminem, but several years ago I saw a show on him and developed a respect for him as an artist because he really is talented...but that's as far as I'll go.

    ReplyDelete