A few of my favorite things.....

A few of my favorite things.....

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So much to say....

I always have so much to "blog about" as I go through my day, and then never do it. So I totally forget all that I wanted to say. humph.
I could blog about total depravity, Gods kingdom, my kids, but when I get here to type, nothing comes to mind. I did get into an interesting conversation about the "original intent" of marriage. Is it for just enjoyment & companionship or for our refinement, multiplying and dominion? I would say the latter. And I do hate when people use the term "original intent" as if sin thwarted Gods plans. Do you really think something would throw God for a loop? Oh no! Sin came into the world! Now I have to change my plans.... yeah, I didn't think so.
On a lighter note, I love the show Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo. Patty (the matchmaker) is great, love her.
that's all

No comments:

Post a Comment