A few of my favorite things.....

A few of my favorite things.....

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Trying to be thankful!

So I'm so selfish. Just believe me when I say that. I just need to be thankful. Like, here is an example.... I am so mad that I broke the charger to my Apple iBook, and now I have to use the "regular" laptop. Can I really get that upset about a charger when there are people dying in Haiti? There are days I can't fit a shower in, yes, I'm that smell you can sense. It annoys me that I don't have time for it in between changing diapers, cleaning, making dinner, grocery shopping, Bible study and playdates. But there are people around the world without homes, even kids around the world without parents that love them. So when I get in these crappy moods, I need to focus on the things I'm thankful for, like everything! My husband, my kids, my house, my working car, my warm clothes (and snuggie), my friends, my family and even stupid things like my dishwasher! There is always something to be thankful for, I just have to keep things in perspective...

On another side note. Why do self proclaimed liberals always tell conservatives to have open minds about things etc... and then those same liberals won't even so much as look at Fox News? I think liberals probably have Fox News blacked out on thier tvs! Let me just say that I am definitely a conservative, but I can sit and watch MSNBC, I am patting myself on the back right now... ok, i'll stop. Now, discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment