A few of my favorite things.....

A few of my favorite things.....

Friday, March 9, 2012

I SO enjoy Zion Adam

I was thinking this morning, how un stressful having baby #4 is. No worries about nap schedule or making the "right" or "best" choices for him. I don't worry about his cries, i can usually tell now what is wrong. No worries about diaper rash, or taking him to the store. I don't worry about milestones, since I don't even know what they are anymore. I'm not glued to books or blogs or shows that will tell me how to be a better Mom to my baby. I write this not to say I'm the perfect Mom, I'm far from it. I'm just commenting on life..... and how easy #4 has been! He rolls with the punches. Guess what? If you wake him up from his nap, he'll fall back to sleep later. If his lunch isn't exactly at 12pm, he survives. He loves thumb sucking because I don't swaddle his arms like I did on my first 1 or 3 :) Because of the no swaddle, he can fall asleep anywhere. I just feel relaxed (go figure). Yes, part of that is my personality, but the other part is that I've been here before. He will survive and thrive even if his room isn't painted a baby color, which it kind of is, by default. I've just really enjoyed him. I cherish the hugs, the kisses, the squeals, the laughs, his little teeth, his hair, his looks. I love love love it. I totally recommend having a 4th ;-)

Let me just say though, that I wouldn't change having a first or second or third!! That's how you get to the 4th :)

No comments:

Post a Comment