A few of my favorite things.....

A few of my favorite things.....

Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm a weight watcher!

So I'm a lifetime member at weight watchers....I lost about 40lbs back in 2002 and I have recently gone back after I ate my way through my third pregnancy! And I don't call it baby weight, because the baby weight is LONG gone, this is Stacey weight that I have to work off. I know many of you are trying to lose weight, or just weight conscious, so I wanted to share ideas about foods etc.


I am sad that there is not a Trader Joes that is close to me, but my friend Jess is my TJ supplier! She got me this FANTASTIC tapenade that is zero points. I've been putting it on everything, my favorite is on a 1 point English muffin topped with the tapenade and red pepper flakes. They say that spice is the key to feeling satiated longer, so I'm glad I don't mind spice. But the tapenade itself isn't spicy, it's my added flakes. I also live on spring mix salad with tomatoes, avacado and red onion! So here's to Trader Joes and Jess!

No comments:

Post a Comment